Welcome!
Hello everyone to this creative blogspot of Miss Judy Lomax.
Here you will be able to access my work as an aspiring writer (short stories/stageplays/screenplays/non-fiction articles including my book reviews)...I hope you will like what you read and leave me a message and/or (constructive) critique.
Have fun now...
Here you will be able to access my work as an aspiring writer (short stories/stageplays/screenplays/non-fiction articles including my book reviews)...I hope you will like what you read and leave me a message and/or (constructive) critique.
Have fun now...
Friday, May 4, 2012
Books I have read in April
Here are a few books that I have read in April:
A few classics - retold (for simplicity)
01) Pocahontas (John Smith`s original: Retold by Tim Vicary)
02) Robinson Crusoe (Daniel Defoe: Retold by Diane Mowat)
03) The Wizard of Oz (Lyman Frank Brown: Retold by Rosemary Border)
04) The Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde: Retold by Jill Nevile)
My first Graphic Novel:
Coraline by Neil Gaiman (illustrated by P. Craig Russell)
And then one more book:
The Perfect Holiday by Cathy Kelly
I also read some non-fiction books.
However I rather seem to find time to read but not much time to post reports.
This will hopefully change in May.
I picked two books - and hopefully I will finish both - and find time to post my comments.
Until then, happy reading :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment