Welcome!

Hello everyone to this creative blogspot of Miss Judy Lomax.


Here you will be able to access my work as an aspiring writer (short stories/stageplays/screenplays/non-fiction articles including my book reviews)...I hope you will like what you read and leave me a message and/or (constructive) critique.


Have fun now...


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I read in May

This month I did not find as much time to read as I would have loved too, however I picked a big book this time:
I have read "Eclipse" (3rd book of the Twilight Saga) by Stephanie Meyer.

It just drew me in, and after seeing Twilight and New Moon in the movie theaters, I knew the characters already.
I never thought that I can finish such a huge book - but I eagerly read every page...

The story is so good, but I don`t want to reveal anything - I just want to say, "it got me"...
I bought the newest saga on DVD (Breaking Dawn - Part 1), and it just stays as excited as it was.
And now I am counting the days for the final part... :)

So cool, I would recommend anyone reading any book of this incredible saga.

I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment