How unusual is it to pick up a book from an NSYNC`er as a HARD-CORE BSB-Girl...but the truth is: I liked his book. It can be an eye-opener for the fans who did believe (ME - back then at least) that NSYNC was the worst that could have happened to the Backstreet Boys.
He gives details about his career before the group (and he worked just as hard as a Nick or Howie) and how things all played out with two groups under one mogul [with that I mean the well-hated (which is well-deserved, if I may add) Loius Pearlman].
I got to appreciate his brave step of coming out, while being able to keep private things private indeed.
I liked seven out of eight chapter (Chapter seven describes his path to become a trained cosmonaut - which was not the most interesting chapter to read for me)...so, well done - but I cannot reveal if reading Lance`s book did (or will) actually make me listen to an NSYNC song...[I keep you guessing on that one]
No comments:
Post a Comment