Welcome!

Hello everyone to this creative blogspot of Miss Judy Lomax.


Here you will be able to access my work as an aspiring writer (short stories/stageplays/screenplays/non-fiction articles including my book reviews)...I hope you will like what you read and leave me a message and/or (constructive) critique.


Have fun now...


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Diary of a Teenage Girl - Chloe No.1 - My name is Chloe

This was the next book that I chose to read by the author Melody Carlson.
Since I loved her style and the first book about Kim, I had to get that one.
We (the reader) learn more about already existing characters like Tiffany and Ceasar and Jake, but also get to know the start of Chloe (who becomes an influental character on Kim`s journey to find/love/understand God).
Chloe is a musician and finds two friends who join her in making a band called Redemption. At first Chloe is more of a punk kid but later on finds that even with Jesus in your heart you can be who you are (and be true to yourself).
This was again a very inspiring book - and even though I had to take a few more days to finish, I still got drawn into it...

No comments:

Post a Comment