Welcome!

Hello everyone to this creative blogspot of Miss Judy Lomax.


Here you will be able to access my work as an aspiring writer (short stories/stageplays/screenplays/non-fiction articles including my book reviews)...I hope you will like what you read and leave me a message and/or (constructive) critique.


Have fun now...


Sunday, December 25, 2011

Projects in the New Year

To all of you who peek into this blog every now and then...I did set myself an interesting new years resolution for 2012.

I plan to read some more books (or at least much more than I am right now) and they have to be FICTION only (since I am a very interested non-fiction reader).

The main challenge is to finish two books a month, although at least one is a good start.
And to prove my progress I will post `book reports` or reading diaries and such on this website.
So at least one report per month should appear on this blog - if I can stick to my New Years Goal ;)

I hope this can be helpful to anyone who is interested in a particular book or even if you work on the same book as well...

I will try to find some good classics...but popular ones will be on my list as well.

FOR NOW: I wish you a wonderful christmas season and a good start into the New Year 2012.

Greetings, Judy Lomax

No comments:

Post a Comment